When you need large quantities of our offset services our offset services deliver high quality and low unit costs.
Offset printing technology uses plates, usually made from aluminum, which are used to transfer an image onto a rubber “blanket”, and then rolling that image onto a sheet of paper. It’s called offset because the ink is not transferred directly onto the paper. Because offset presses run so efficiently once they are set up, offset printing is the best choice when larger quantities are needed, and provides accurate color reproduction, and crisp, clean professional looking printing.
What are the Advantages of Offset Printing:
- Large quantities can be printed cost-effectively
- The more you print, the cheaper the price per piece
- A large variety of paper types with custom finishes can be used
- Special custom inks such as metallic and Pantone colors are available
- Highest possible printing quality, with greater detail and color fidelity