What You Should Know Before Using Custom Metallic Ink in Print ProductsNovember 15, 2022
TTB Wine Label Requirements GuideDecember 15, 2022
Are you looking to increase the attention the public gives your wine products? Whether you are promoting a new offering or an old favorite of the public, bottle neck tags are a vital marketing technique that allows you to get the attention of consumers. Wine bottle neckers make your beverages stand out from the competition and entice consumers to learn more by looking at the labels. If you want to elevate your retail products and grow your sales in the coming year, be sure and include the three items listed below on your next wine bottle tags.
Design Elements for Your Wine Bottle Neck Tag
When it comes to the design process for your wine bottle neckers, there are a number of different elements you should think about and consider before your next print project. Take a look at some different design elements to think about during the print process.
- Shape of the Tag: It is important to remember that your bottle neck tags can be just about any shape or style you desire. You can customize the wine bottle tags to have a cone or collar neck style, a string-tied bottle necker, or any other design style. Talk to the printer you work with for your available options. (FYI: We have included a form at the end of this blog to use for that task!)
- Type of Paper: The type of paper and print finish you use for your design makes a statement about your wine being a high end product or a moderately priced offering.
- Colors: Different colors elicit different feelings and emotions so make sure the design colors you select produce the type of emotion you want your customer to experience when viewing the tag. Setting the right mood and eliciting the right emotion can encourage consumers to purchase your product.
What to Include On Your Next Bottle Tag
There are multiple options when it comes to what to include on your wine bottle tag. Here are some content ideas you can include on your next wine bottle tag that will get you noticed by your target audience and generate more sales. If you make the decision to invest in designing a bottle tag, you want it to produce the ROI you have in mind!
- Include Instantly Redeemable Coupons (IRC)
- Offer Mail-In Rebates (MIR)
- Combine your products with discounts on other items purchased in the store
- Brag about your awards or product recognition
- Suggest a recipe that pairs well with your product
- Run a sweepstakes promotion
Wine bottle tags can be produced in multiple sizes, shapes, and colors. Make sure your wine bottle tag is aesthetically pleasing and informative when customers are making a purchase decision.
Contact Us Now for More Information
Phone: (707) 927-1315