3 Design Considerations for Patient BrochuresJune 30, 2021
Did you know that there are on average 240 new wine brands that launch each year? And with that much competition you have to find new ways to stand out and compete in a marketplace that continues to get more and more crowded.
One of the easiest ways to ensure your wine stands out among this sea of other brands is to include the use of eye catching, hard selling wine case card displays.
Custom wine case cards can turn an ordinary box of wine into an irresistible magnet to customers.
What Makes a Good Case Card?
For a case card to be effective, draw attention and move customers to buy, here are some things to include that will ensure your wine brand’s success on store shelves.
- Showcase the Price – By making the price prominent on the case card you’re making a big statement. High prices signal a premium quality, low prices alert customers to a budget conscious deal and market average pricing can give a sense of security to buyers who want that “familiar” experience.
- Use Big Visuals – Adding images or illustrations to your wine case cards will draw attention to your wine display. The more unique the image or graphic is the more attention it will get.
- Include Strong Callouts – Using catchy callouts such as attributes like Gluten Free, or value statements such as 50% More, or discounts like ‘Buy One Get One Half Off’ will make your wine stand out from your competitors.
When to Use Case Cards for your Wine
Consider utilizing wine case cards for…
- New wine flavors or limited edition wines
- New wine types such as Cabernet, Pinot Grigio, or Moscato
- New or updated branding such as a new logo or messaging
- Highlighting updated pricing
By implementing one or more of these ideas when creating your wine case cards you will experience a noticeable increase in sales!
Contact Us Now for More Information
Phone: (707) 927-1315